GAYER CLINIC - Your Center for a Healthy and Balanced Lifestyle
Nutrition – “Let your food be your medicine, and your medicine be your food” Hippocrates.
“There is a great deal of truth in the saying that a man becomes what he eats” Gandhi
A Nutrition Plan is personally tailored based on your eye analysis, particular problems and health challenges.
Health comes from a more whole, natural, organic foods and elimination of foods that have been processed, refined, packaged, overcooked, salted, sugared, deep fried, preserved with chemicals and colored with artificial dyes.
Our bodies are made of the natural elements from the earth and remain healthy when nourished with fresh fruits, vegetables, whole grains, beans, nuts, and seeds.
We must have the right foods to build and sustain high level wellness. The human body is a complex structure. The average life time of red blood cell is 120 days, and when it dies, it is replaced by new ones. As long as we provide the body with the biochemical nutrients it needs, the various organs and tissues can rejuvenate themselves. Otherwise, cells break down and die before their appointed time, they remain in the body as toxic settlements in the tissue, reducing the ability of some organ or tissue structure to function well.
Dr. Bernard Jensen Food Healing Laws:
- Eat Natural, pure whole and fresh foods
- 60% of your food should be raw
- Balance your diet with 80% alkaline and 20% acid foods
- Consume 6 vegetables, 2 fruits, 1 starch and 1 protein daily
- Eat a variety of foods every day
- Separate starches and proteins
- Include fiber
- Do not overheat
- Cook without water, high heat or air touching hot food
- Bake, broil, roast or steam meats
- Be careful of the quality of your drinking water
Sicilian Networks - realisation websites.